Knitted caps


I've been working on some caps for the Caps for a Cure group.
I also made a preemie hat in a mock rib stitch which was a lot of fun.

The preemie hat is the one in blue done in Microfiber and then the white and yellow is a baby hat done in cotton.

I also knitted the lace hat in the same microfiber blue and it is for the Caps for a Cure group. It is wonderfully soft.

You can see the difference in size from the preemie hat and the ladies lace hat.









Another baby hat that was made.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those hats are so cute. I love knitting for this group. Thanks for the kind words about the hats I have knit.

Susan said...

Hi,
Would the pattern be available for the cable hat and the hat with the lace? They are beautiful. I would love to make them.
s.cann2@adelphia.net