On the Needles

I have been working on 2 socks at once on Magic Loop. The pattern is Mock Croc socks from Knitpicks and the yarn is Knitpicks Merino Wool/silk comb. It's a lovely yarn, very soft. I am almost to the end of the leg and will be changing to a new heel, the Band Heel.

It will be the first time I've tried that heel so we'll see how it goes.

Here are the socks to date.







Also on the needles is a scarf made from 100% silk. The pattern is from One Skein Wonders. There is an error in the pattern in the number of cast-on stitches. I'm not sure if that is recorded anywhere.




The other item on the needles is the large Spiral bag in recycled Himalayan silk. I made an error and will probably have to take some stitches out but not too many. I made the mistake of leaving the house with the project but without the pattern and tried to work it from memory........BIG MISTAKE. I now write down the core pattern on a 3 x 5 card and keep it in my project bag. ugh!












Comments