Replying to Comments

I have no idea how to reply to comments individually. I have tried but to no avail. Blogger help is no help either.
So to answer a question from Betty as to where I purchased the spiral bag pattern, it is from JustOneMoreRow. It is a very easy pattern to learn and once you have it down, it's easy and you don't even have to look at the pattern again, at least until the end. I did line it by the sewing method, but am eager to try Betty's method as outlined on her blog. very cool indeed!!
Betty......are you knitting at the downtown library on the second Monday of every month with Ann Shayne's (of Mason-Dixon) group? It's a fabulous group and hope you'll join us if you haven't already. The rest of you will just have to be jealous. :-)

I'll take a picture of the recycled himalayan silk one that I have started. Its pretty cool. It will be the big bag.

Comments