Fan Fair in Nashville

Yup! Fan Fair (now known as the CMA Music Fest) is in full swing. Country music fans have bombarded Music City USA, otherwise known as Nashville, and luckily for us, are pouring money into the city. If you want to hear music in the streets, now is the time to come. I'll take some pictures and post them later.






I, on the other hand, am going to a Ted Nugent concert tonight (don't ask) at the Ryman Auditorium. Yep, the one and only old Grand Ole Opry house. Of course, the Grand Ole Opry doesn't air there anymore, it's at Opryland, but they have other performers there. It's a pretty cool place, haven't been there in years. So, the hard rock and roller, Ted Nugent is playing there tonight, so we will be in the mix of all these country music fans, it'll be a hoot.



As for the update on my Heartbeat Sweater. I did get the front panel done and I will take a picture this weekend. I have been working non-stop on these socks for a deadline of a photo-shoot for a new book. I can't tell you the name of the book. I had 3 weeks to do them and I was also in the midst of a zillion real estate closings, so I was at work way too late and my time was running out. I met the deadline though and last night I celebrated. woohoooooo



I haven't picked up my Heartbeat Sweater in over 3 weeks and I'm missing it. So, I will be working on it this weekend. Mandy, you will see I am using your stitch markers (I love them) on the new back panel.



Back to work, I'll update this weekend.

Comments

Carrie Penny said…
oh! very pretty socks!
Amanda said…
Your socks are just great! I love the color you chose.