Heartbeat Sweater update #2

Just to let you know that I am working on the Heartbeat Sweater, although I did take a break from it for 3 weeks to work on the socks in the previous post. Did you figure out what book they're for? Anyway, here is the picture for the front panel of the sweater. I am working on the back panel now. Then you attach them to the shoulders and work some long rows on the sides from end to end.
The length of this front panel from top to bottom is 28 1/2 inches long.
As for the Ted Nugent concert.....he rocked the house. He played some of his new stuff which I am not familiar with, but then he played "Stranglehold" and the crowd went wild!!!!!!!!

Comments

Carrie Penny said…
Oh, I love the sweater! That color just looks great!
Sarah said…
Oooh, cute. I'm already thinking of all the yarns that would look fantastic in.