5 bibs completed, another one started

OK, call me obsessive, but once I started these baby bibs, I couldn't stop. I had Thurs & Fri off after the 4th and I guess that was way too many days off and all I worked on was bibs. I had fun though. I worked on the button issue and adapted the pattern a little bit to get i-cord straps. I worked the straps for about 2 inches, then decreased every other row, an ssk and a k2tog, so I went from 10 sts to 4 sts, then worked the i-cord. The i-cord is a little thick but this way it doesn't cut into the baby's tender skin in the back in the event they were to pull on the front with their little hands.




I need to get back to work on my Heartbeat Sweater. I almost have the back done, then I can start working on the sides. Maybe today I will finish the other baby bib started, and then I'll get back on the sweater. All of that while I'm watching the Tour de France. I always love this time of year because of the Tour.

Comments

Carrie Penny said…
The bibs are so cute! I love baby things!
Sarah said…
So cute! It makes me want to go use up my stash of cotton on these guys.
Kathy... said…
These are just precious!
Ariel said…
Too cute!!!!!!!!!

I've tagged you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Hope you haven't been already and hope you don't mind. :-)