On the needles and seaming...

Catching up with my progress since I haven't had time to post lately. What I've got on the needles right now:

1. Bathrobe from Knitpicks using Crayon yarn, lime green in color. This is a Christmas present for my sister-in-law. Using 2 strands of Crayon throughout on Size 8 needles.

2. Socks, pattern by Leah Oakley, using Mountain Colors Bearfoot yarn on size 1 needles.

3. Socks, pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks, using Jawoll Lang yarn in navy blue, 2 at once on 2 circulars.

4. Lace scarf, pattern form One-Skein Wonders. Errata in the pattern but easy to figure it out by mimicking the stitches on paper. (can't remember the yarn and can't find the label, but it's lace weight and I'm using Size 8 needles.

5. Ball band dishcloth. Using Sugar n Cream Jewels and Lion Brand cotton in Seaspray. Started out with Size 8 needles and changed to Size 7, I like he Size 7 look much better.

6. Heartbeat Sweater - still on the needles and still just working on the sides. (It's been in time-out)

Pictures showing progress:







This is the completed kimono for a friend of ours who is having a baby girl in November.



Comments

Carrie Penny said…
I love the kimono! That is just too adoreable! I want kids... I can't wait to have a few and dress them up in hand knit sweaters!
Kathy... said…
Boy - you have been busy!! I admire those of you that can juggle multiple projects at the same time. I am a one (or perhaps two) at a time sorta gal myself!

Love the baby kimono. I am looking for a similar pattern, but in DK wt yarn. I have 3.5 skeins of my cotton left over from my last sweater. Hate to jinx the grandbaby quest - but think I will do a kimono if I can find a suitable pattern.