New project - Baby's First Sweater

I had 3 hours of PTO (paid time off) that I had to take before the end of the year otherwise I would lose it..........so, I left the office early, headed to LYS Haus of Yarn and bought 2 skeins of Sirdar Snuggly Bubbly and cast-on last night for this Baby's First Sweater. A pattern by Theresa Gaffey, pattern # 106. It's an easy knit and it appears that it will be a relatively fast knit.





I love the texture to this knitted fabric. It's going to look so cute, I can't wait till it's done!

I also FINALLY bought the pattern for the Fiber Trends felted clogs. I had knit the Fuzzy Feet from Knitty last year (more like a bootie) and when my brother was here at Thanksgiving, he wore them and liked them so well I gave them to him. These were mine.

Comments

Kathy... said…
Life has gotten in the way of my blog reading, so just trying to get caught back up. Love the Christmas gift - the jewelry kiln. I hope we see creations soon. Also enjoyed your post and photos of you with your "hair up"! Touching!

The baby sweater will be so cute. For someone special?
Kathy... said…
Also meant to wish you a Happy New Year!