Sweater Ornaments

Have you seen this?? Do you get the Berroco KnitBits newsletter? If not, you need to sign up because they have a ton of free patterns and this one came yesterday. Get the sweater patterns here. If you want to see the archived patterns, go here. I don't normally put up a Christmas Tree but I think I will make some of these for next year and maybe put them on someone's tree. Who will be the lucky recipient? OR maybe on the front of Christmas cards...how fun would that be? Just think if I finished one per week in 2008, I would have a lot of ornaments by the first of December.

Comments

Kathy... said…
I have also seen miniature socks and miniature mittens knit up to be used as ornaments. How cute would that be - a tree with all three!!

One a week is a good plan.... Go for it!!