Another FO for 2008 - Fetching


I have been wanting to make some fingerless gloves for a while and after seeing Fetching on display at the LYS, I knew it was the pair to make. For some reason they didn't appeal to me just looking at them on knitty. Anyway, I made them from Knitpicks Elegance, 70% Baby Alpaca and 30% silk, in Ash color on size US 6 on KP Options. I love them. I "accidentally" made them one Cable Round shorter than required at the wrist. The pattern wasn't really clear and I didn't notice the mistake until I was already half way up the arm and I looked at the picture. The picture showed an extra Cable Round so I re-read the pattern and I still don't see how they got an extra Cable Round from that, but I'm happy with them anyway. They were a quick knit.

Comments

LeAnn said…
Those turned out great! I love the color too.
Kathy... said…
Great looking mitts. I bet the alpaca is so soft and cozy too. Great project!