Sweater, hat and booties for Hannah Grace

These items were knit for Tommy, a song writing buddy of my Dad. Tommy had his first grandchild, Hannah Grace, at the beginning of this month. She was originally going to be a Valentine's baby, but decided to come early on Feb 4th. Tommy had seen my blog with my knitted items and asked me to make something special for his new granddaughter. I went with white with heart buttons for the sweater for the Valentine's theme. The hat and booties, I went with a pink variegated yarn.

The sweater is knit with Sirdar Snuggly Bubbly on size US5 needles.




Comments

Kathy... said…
What a beautiful job you have done! I bet he is so happy with the wonderful heirloom gift you have made. Love the little heart buttons...and the way they are "tied" on. Such a perfect detail!
LeAnn said…
Beautiful. Love the buttons!
Carrie Penny said…
So sweet and the little buttons just put it over on the Too Cute O'Meter!