Where will it stop???

Now I'm needle felting animals???? Last weekend I was spinning? I bought a Cricket Loom at the Fiber Festival in order to weave? Where will it stop? When do I think I have time for all these fiber related activities? I've realized that my Wednesday lunch knitting group is full of enablers.....you know who you are. :-) Last Wednesday, Deb brought an adorable show and tell. They are so cute and tiny, she is holding them in her hands.

She let me borrow her book, Wool Pets, for the week.

Now, the cute little teddy bears she had are not in this book but since I already had felting needles at home, I went home that very evening and I made my own little bunny rabbit from the book. He's far from perfect but for my first attempt, I think he's cute.




Should he have had a pink nose? The book showed black but I think pink may have been cuter.
I've since done a little more shaping with the needle and his nose is not as pointy, but his tail is still too big and there are other flaws, but I love him nonetheless.

This weekend I have been making an excel spreadsheet with my stash and taking pictures of my stash. It will not be done in one weekend, I have waaaaayyyyyyy too much stash. Where did it all come from? I won't be loading it into Ravelry, uploading pictures on my slow internet connection takes too long, and in addition, if Ravelry or Blogspot goes away (as they always eventually do) I don't want to have to rush to try to get everything logged elsewhere. I will always have it in my spreadsheet and the pics on my external drive.

Comments

What cuties!

I see you have enabler friends too! Aren't they the best kind?
Noni said…
Uh oh....when will you have time to knit for my grandbabies?????