So long 2009.......and hello 2010

2009 was a relatively good year. It seemed focused more on work and I'm not sure how to change that just yet. I've got to work on that. I'm still knitting on Thursday nights with my knitsibs, our Wednesday lunch knit group is still going strong, although I was absent all of December because of work, and I've knit some lovely items in 2009 that I'm really proud of. Below is a list of completed items, although I may have left some out.

CafĂ© Au Lait Mitts – 2 pair
Baby J Cardigan
Garter Stitch Toes socks
Lacy Shrug
Baby Bunny Toddler Dress
Baby Blankets – 2
Capelet for me for winter
Felted Mittens
Feather and Fan Scarf
Kicking Bags for baby – 2
Amigurumi animals
Garter Stitch Loop scarf
Baby bibs – many
Fingerless Mitts

I welcome 2010, it's another year closer to retirement. :-) I have some great projects on the needles and a good list of projects to start. Some I have already purchased the yarn, so I've got a good head start.

Comments

LeAnn said…
Happy New Year, Liana!