1-11-11.....WOW

I may be nerdy but I find this very cool. Now I can't wait until November 11 so it'll be 11-11-11. Very cool!!


We had snow again, just a couple of inches overnight Sunday night and then again another inch last night. This winter has started off very snowy. Our southern TN counties as in Giles Co got 13 inches. That is just unheard of.

It's hell getting old. Pains everywhere. My right shoulder has been hurting like crazy, so I've not gotten any knitting done in the last couple of days. I continue to de-clutter since I can do that with my left arm.

Last Thursday at knit night, I did start a new Patches Baby Sweater. The yardage on the Indulgence wasn't going to be enough on it's own, so I'm doing the garter stitch area with a solid color to complement the easter colors in Indulgence. It's similar in color to my first Patches but much more subdued. Also, my Patches Sweater is featured on the home page of the pattern on Ravelry. How cool is that!!!


Comments

Kathy... said…
I remember my dad always said that..."It's hell getting old!". I now know exactly what he was talking about! I have pain in parts of my body that I didn't even know existed! LOL... but I guess the alternative to getting old is even worse!

Love the baby sweater! Again! :)