De-Cluttering

My first "big" object to de-clutter this year is this wonderful, heavy oak office chair. It came as part of a set with my old teachers desk that we bought used back in 1978 or 1979. I still use the desk everyday, but the chair has long since been retired so that I could get something more comfortable and more ergonomic. We've hung on to the chair because it's just so authentic, I couldn't part with it.

However, the time has come and I'm donating it to our local theatre. I emailed them this picture to see if they were interested and they said they wanted it. So off it goes. I also have some art I will donate to them.


Comments

LeAnn said…
Wow! Have I told you about the devil chair we have at my house? Larry just refinished a chair very similar to this one that has a date of 1930-something that came from an office at the Pepsodent Company. He loves these. We call it the devil chair because of the Pepsodent Company's property tag on the back. The tag no. is...
wait for it...
wait for it...

666!
What a beautiful chair! I would have never thought about contacting a theater company to see if they want it - a brilliant idea!