Amongst the spindling I have been doing, I do have some finished knitting projects. Both of them are of the pattern, Storm Cloud Shawlette. One is done in fingering weight and the other in a worsted weight.
As for the spinning, I have finished spinning the blue merino/tussah silk blend fiber. I ended up with a little over 300 yards. I was winding on my arm which is 1 yard but my arm was getting a little tired (I need to buy a Niddy Noddy) and it may not have kept its original position. Anyway, it's right around 300 yards. It's had a bath and was hung to dry for several days. I'm very pleased. This mosaic shows the process from roving to spinning the single to a full plied cop and then the dried and bundled skein. I think I see a cowl and FG mitts in its future. :-)