I finished knitting the Baby Fern Cowl Hood and I took some pictures of it on my model. It's been so long since I used her that I don't remember what I named her. I'll have to go back in time on this blog and see what her name is. :-)
Unblocked it measured 16.5 inches long. I didn't block it for length, just to set the stitches. I finished it just in time for some cooler weather.
While on vacation I was also able to get some spinning done. I finished plying this on Wednesday morning and attempted to dry it outside, but with 30-40 mph winds, it didn't want to stay put on the deck, so I ended up bringing it inside. It's a BFL/Bamboo from Daily Fibers and I ended up with 488 yards.