Happy Holidays one and all

First, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. For those of you in Iowa and other parts of the midwest, enjoy the barrage of snow and please be careful if you have to go out. Safe travels to those of you who travel to see friends and family.

I'm going to try and have a relaxing holiday, eat a little turkey, some green beans, taters, and a little pie.  I'm planning on getting some knitting done and some spinning too.  Maybe watch some old movies on TCM (my favorite).

Speaking of knitting, I finished the Yoked Cardigan with hours to spare. No time to take a picture of it at home with the better camera, so here it is with my cell phone in the harsh fluorescent lights at work.  It was well received by the mother. It turned out to be somewhere around a 12-14 month old size which I think is perfect. That way it will fit the baby at some point.

I also bound off my Trousseau last night at knit-night. So, this weekend, I will weave in the ends and do some blocking. I love the way it turned out. It's a beautiful pattern, it just can't be visiting knitting for me. I have to pay attention to what I'm doing.  Pictures will come after blocking.
Otherwise, I'll work on some other UFO's and then I will probably do some charity knitting.
 
Again, Happy Holidays!!!

Comments

Kathy... said…
This Iowan gives thanks for the well wishes. Personally, I'm snuggled in, with nowhere that I need go till well after the holidays. Advance planning pays sometimes.

Lovely baby sweater! Take care, and enjoy your Holiday..... I'm cooking, but not a big crowd. Should be relaxing and fun with BG on board. New Mexico kids aren't coming this years. sniff sniff....
captainhook said…
Hey, such a cute sweater!
LeAnn said…
Beautiful job!