Joyeux Noel to all.......

I hope that you are having a very Merry Christmas. I know some of you are enjoying a white Christmas, so be careful if you have to drive in it.

I have been working on some UFO's and in addition to the Trousseau that I finished knitting on Thursday, yesterday I finished the Mae Day dress.  All ends are woven in and the I-cord straps are done. It looks lovely although the fabric is a little stiff. I hope that soaking it will help soften it.  Picture to come later.

Today I will be doing a little turkey and some potatoes for DH and I. nothing fancy. I made a cheese ball on Saturday and we have been enjoying munching on that. It's been awhile since I made one. 

Today I will finish some laundry, make gel air fresheners, maybe block the Trousseau, organize my 2013 calendar and who knows what else I'll get into.

A Merry Christmas to all of you!

Comments

LeAnn said…
Merry Christmas, dear friend! Looks like you've redone your blog format. Looks good. Talk to you this week.