A Peaceful morning with a little spinning

Yep, I had another grueling day at PT yesterday and another one coming today and will need to leave shortly. In order to get my mind in the right place, I spent my early morning doing this........
 mmmmm.......a little spinning on my Hansen while looking out the window on a rainy morning.  My mind is now in a good place.

I also have a few finished projects that need to have some pictures taken. I should have done it yesterday when we had such a beautiful sunny day, I just didn't have the energy.  I started the Summer Flies Again shawl as well.  I had originally planned this project as part of a contest KAL at the LYS, but alas, I just didn't have the time to start the project.

Comments

LeAnn said…
Nothing like a little fiber therapy to get your mind right. Stay strong, my friend!