Merry Christmas to all

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I know this is a day when families gather, open some presents, have some good eats and reflect on your lives and your heart and be thankful. This is a time when I most miss my Mom as she was the epicenter of our Christmas celebration.  This will be the 17th Christmas without her and her absence is always felt.  I miss you Mom.

I've battled a cold/sinus allergy/lots of sinus drainage this past week. I went into the office on Wednesday but they sent me home. They were afraid I would get them sick. Luckily, I can work from home and it's not an overly busy time of year for us.  It's still hanging on after a little over a week, but I do feel much better.  It's back to work tomorrow as we only had Christmas day off.

We had a few fat snow flurries last night but it only lasted a few minutes. It'll be a quiet day for DH and I.  I'll do some laundry and I'll either work on the ZickZack scarf or I'll get a little spinning done.  I'm hoping that you get to steal a few moments to knit  or sew a few stitches for some quiet time.

I'm gathering my photos for the end of 2017 post. It has been a productive year and I'm not going to post everything, but I've got a mixture of knitting, spinning and quilting.

Merry Christmas ya'll!

Comments