Retired......................Finally!

Yep, this was my last week of working life, well at least working for someone else.  My head hasn't quite wrapped around it just yet, it's only been 2 days, so my head is still trying to tell me that this is just the weekend. You'll have to get your bag ready for work on Sunday night.  Come Monday morning though, I'll either be on vacation or retired. So I have to train the brain!!  I am retired! Hallelujah!

Time will tell whether I will post more often on this blog or give it up. I've had this blog since May 2006, prior to the advent of IG.
I may attempt to give up social media altogether as it has been leaning in a direction in which I'm not too happy.  Ravelry has about ruined my love of the platform, so I have been taking my project data off of Rav and have removed myself from most of my groups.  I will keep IG for now.

I have several projects to blog about and I will be posting that in the next day or two.

Happy to be back!

Comments

Did it hit you today? Finding a new normal will take some time. Enjoy every second!

What's going on with Rav? I'm so out of the loop!