OK, so on to knitting. I have spent a little time in my hobby room, going through WIP's and bagging them in one big bag. That way I could decide if I wanted to finish them or frog them. I'd like to say so far I have been on a finishing run.
- I finished the sleeve caps on the Love Me Tender cardigan. All it needs are buttons.
- I finished the front to a baby sweater that I wasn't quite halfway on. Since the back was already done, all that is left to do are the sleeves and the neckband. That might be finished this weekend, assuming I lay aside my linen stitch scarf.
- Still working on the linen stitch scarf. It's coming along nicely and I love the way the colors are blending.
- I have almost finished sock #1 of the Raggi dalmation socks.
- I've made some more Zoom Loom squares and started seaming a few together
- Started a poncho in a turquoise Tranquility. Mostly something to wear outside on the farm. I can't see myself wearing it in public, but who knows.
- I think I'm ready to frog the Beaded Scarf. I took this class at a now-closed yarn store back in 2006 or 2007. So yeah, a long time ago. It's a beautiful red silk with gorgeous gunmetal beads. I can find something else to make with that. OK, after writing this, it's history, consider it frogged.
- More items to frog are coming, I can just feel it.
That's it for now!!