As for knitting, I had to frog to my lifeline on the Trousseau. I made a mistake and couldn't fix it with all the yarn-overs. Thank goodness I used a lifeline, but it had to go into timeout for a little while until I got over the frustration and sadness for the lost time. Meanwhile, I worked on the Baby Fern Cowl/Hood. The pattern called for casting on 117 stitches and I opted for 153. I didn't want it to be tight around my neck nor my face if I pulled it up. I knit the 6 row pattern until it was long enough on my neck when I pulled it up onto my head. Pictures coming soon. I used my recently finished handspun, the French Quarter merino/bamboo. It's extremely soft and I love it! I had it on last night after I finished casting off and holy cow is it warm.
So, now that the Cowl is finished other than blocking, I will get back on the Trousseau. I have also signed up to do a Summer Flies Again shawl and enter it into a contest at LYS Ewe and Company. It's a larger version of the Summer Flies shawl which I adore. I'm using the Lana Grossa Evento in a beautiful reddish black.
As for spinning, I'm working with another Daily Fibers BFL/bamboo. Surprisingly it's a combination of green and blue. Vey pretty. I should have the 2nd single spun today and will ply them this week.